Product Code : Feverfew-Extract
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 10.00 - 3200.00 INR
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
|Assay(HPLC)||Parthenolide More than equal 0.8%|
|Moisture||Less than equal 5.0%|
Parthenolide, also known as fever chrysanthemum, is a familiar early perennial to ancient Europeans. Compositae is European origin of dwarf perennial herb. U.S. researchers recently found that a plant extract parthenolide can destroy acute leukemia cells, leukemia drug on the development of great help.Basic Information:
- English name : Feverfew Extract
- Plant Origin: Tanacetum Parthenium
- CAS NO: 20554-84-1
- Molecular formula: C15H20O3
- Feverfew extract can eliminate lead to acute and chronic myelogenous leukemia stem cells, fundamental to curb the incidence of the disease.
- Feverfew extract can be used to cure migraines to rheumatic and other inflammatory diseases.
- Feverfew extract can be used to drive the wind agent, the treatment of gastrointestinal inflation.
- Feverfew extract available in emmenagogue, pesticide (parasite).
- Feverfew extract can also be used to relieve kidney pain, dizziness and vomiting in the morning.
- Feverfew Extract has a strong anti-tumor activity and destroy acute myeloid leukemia cells.
- Feverfew extract can be used to treat a variety of diseases such as headaches, rhrumatics.
- Feverfew extract can be used to treat the wind agent, gastrointestinal swelling.
- Feverfew extract can be used as insectcide to kill worms
- Feverfew extract can reduce kidney pain, dissiness and morning vomitting.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100%through 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total of bacteria||≤1000cfu/g||Complies|
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months