Natural (50%) Vitamin C From Amla Extract
Back to top
Price And Quantity
- Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid
- It's a powerful antioxidant. Also called ascorbic acid, Vitamin C helps deactivate highly reactive molecules known as free radicals that cause damage to cells.
- Amla also known as Indian gooseberries, grows on a flowering tree of the same name. The small berries are round and bright or yellow-green.
- It's immunity boosting
- It heals wounds
- It has several important functions.
- Lack of vitamin C can lead to Scurvy
- It is helping to protect cells and keeping them healthy. maintaining healthy skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage, helping with wound healing
Other Products in 'Nutraceuticals Raw Materials' category