Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica and the closely related Urtica urens) has a long medicinal history. In medieval Europe, it was used as a diuretic (to rid the body of excess water) and to treat joint pain. Stinging nettle has fine hairs on the leaves and stems that contain irritating chemicals, which are released when the plant comes in contact with the skin. The hairs, or spines, of the stinging nettle are normally very painful to the touch. When they come into contact with a painful area of the body, however, they can actually decrease the original pain. Scientists think nettle does this by reducing levels of inflammatory chemicals in the body, and by interfering with the way the body transmits pain signals.
- It is a new generation ingredient designed for sports supplement, it can fairly increase muscle power for athlete, very active and fast;
- It has the positive effect on rapid recovery of strength;
- It has the function of protect prostate health, and have a therapeutic effect of prostatic hypertrophy;
- Enhance blood circulation and metabolism, enhance renal dynamic and reduce the damage of drugs on renal;
- It remedys for dandruff and will bring back the natural color of hair.
Application of Nettle Extract:
- As a new generation ingredient for sports supplement and raw material to produce medicine for prostatic hypertrophy , they are widely used in pharmaceutical field;
- As active ingredients of products for building body muscle, it is mainly used in health product industry.
Packing: 25 KG / fiberboard drum or as the customerâs request
Storage: Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Shelf life: Two years in proper storage.