Product Code : berberine-hcl-250x250
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
- Product Name: Berberine HCL/Berberine Hydrochloride
- CAS: 633-65-8
- Molecular Formula: C20H18NO4
- Molecular Weight: 371.81
- Origin: coptis chinensis/Cortex Phellodendri/Berberis
- Appearance : Yellow crystalline powder
- Specification: 97%(powder)
- As a traditional medicine or dietary supplement, berberine has shown some activity against fungal infections, Candida albicans, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Berberine seems to exert synergistic effects with fluconazole even in drug-resistant C. albicans infections.
- Some research has been undertaken into possible use against MRSA infection.
- Berberine is considered antibiotic. When applied in vitro and in combination with methoxyhydnocarpin, an inhibitor of multidrug resistance pumps, berberine inhibits growth of Staphylococcus aureus and Microcystis aeruginosa a toxic cyanobacterium.
- Berberine is a component of some eye drop formulations. There is some evidence it is useful in the treatment of trachoma, and it has been a standard treatment for leishmaniasis.
- Berberine prevents and suppresses proinflammatory cytokines, Eselectin, and genes, and increases adiponectin expression which partly explains its versatile health effects. Berberine is a nucleic acid binding isoquinolone alkaloid with wide potential therapeutic properties
Packing & Storage & Shelf Life:
- Package: 25kg/drum or as your requirements.
- Storage: Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
- Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months