Product Code : chitrakmool-extract-250x250
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 10.00 - 3200.00 INR
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kilogram|
|Pack Size||1 kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Drum|
|Type||Sida Cardifolia Extract|
- Botanical name – Plumbago zeylanica
- Family name – Plumbaginaceae
- English name – White leadwort
- Common name – Chitrak
- Synonyms – Agni, Dahana
- Habit – Perennial herb.
- Useful Parts – Root barks (fresh) and leaves.
- Common Uses– Chitraka possesses invasive properties such as laxative, expectorant and astringent. These properties are used to cure disorders and diseases such as constipation, body pains, headaches, fever, rhinitis, cough, inflammation, hemorrhoids, etc. The plant is also believed to possess contraceptive properties. In India, it is also used as a leafy vegetable.
- Indications – Oedema, intestinal worms, haemorrhoids, duodenal disorders, weight gain, loss of taste, skin disorder, and cough.
- Supply Ability
- 100-1000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months