Its paste is put on a hot pan, heated to a little higher temperature and applied over chest of children to relieve chronic cough and asthma. In case of fever due to Vata and Kapha imbalance, it is heated along with onion, tied in a pocket and heat is applied over chest. Bacopa monneiri is extensively used in treating Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disoreder (ADHD) in children. It is also used in Irritable bowel syndrome, allergic skin and respiratory conditions, and as an anti stress tonic.
Brahmi Benefits as per Ayurveda
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||5 Kg|
|Packaging Type||Pouch and Box|
|Store||Cool and Dry Place|
- Shophahara good anti inflammatory herb
- Panduhara useful in anemia
- Jvarahara useful in fever
- Deepani improves digestion power
- Kushtahara useful in skin diseases.
- Kandughna relieves itching, useful in pruritis
- Pleeha useful in spleen disorders
- Vayasa sthapani, Ayushya improves life quality, anti aging
- Unmada vinashini useful in psychiatric disorders
- Medha improves intelligence
- Vak improves speech, helps in speech related development problems in children.
- Svarya, Svarada improves quality of voice
- Hrudya good for heart, acts as cardiac tonic
- Shvasahara useful in asthma, chronic bronchial disorders
- Meha useful in urinary tract disorders and diabetes
- Diabetes Brahmi is very useful in reducing blood sugar levels. Due to its anti oxidant property, it is also useful in improving the cell and tissue health in diabetic patients.
- Kasajit useful in cough, cold
- Visha hara natural detoxification herb, useful in poisoning.