Product Code : Astaxanthin
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
|Astaxanthin ||1.5%, 2%, 2.5%, 3%, 3.5%, 4%, 5%|
|Appearance||Dark Red Powder|
|Application||Health Care Products|
- Product name: Astaxanthin
- CAS No. : 472-61-7
- Molecular formula: C40H52O4
- Molecular weight: 596.82
Astaxanthin is produced by microscopic small plants: The micro-alga Haematococcus pluvialis. It is a powerful antioxidant and also can improve the immune system by increasing the number of antibody producing cells. In addition, Astaxanthin protects the eyes and skin from sun radiation damage by quenching singlet and triplet oxygen. Studies have shown the anti-cancer effects of astaxanthin in rodents. The inhibitory effect of astaxanthin on cancer is stronger han that of beta-carotene.
- Applied in cosmetic field, astaxanthin is mainly used to Antioxidant and UV protection;
- Applied in food field, astaxanthin is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care;
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, astaxanthin is mainly used to prevent cancer, resist cancer, and anti-oxidant.
- Astaxanthin can intensify energy metabolism of organism;
- Astaxanthin can prevent arteriosclerosis and relative diseases;
- Astaxanthin can enhance the health of central nervous system;
- Astaxanthin can inhibit skin aging with skin-whitening effect;
- Astaxanthin with the function of anti-radicalization and anti-aging;
- Astaxanthin can increase the flexibility of capillaries and reducing injury;
- Astaxanthin is a natural food pigment, it has rich nutritional value and good coloring effect;
- Astaxanthin can be used as anticancer activity to strengthen the functions of immune system;
- Astaxanthin has excellent oxidation resisting activity, in terms of free radical scavenging activity is 1000 times higher than the natural VE.
- Astaxanthin can protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation damage and effectively reduce melanin deposition and the formation of freckles keep skin healthy.