Product Code : dandelion-extract-250x250
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 10.00 - 3200.00 INR
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
- Latin Name: Taraxacum Officinale Root
- Synonyms: Asteraceae (family) common dandelion,
- Part of Used: Root
- Specifications: 10%,20%>,10:1, Flavon 5 %
- Appearance: Brown fine powder
- Application: Medicine, food additive, dietary supplement.
Functions or Efficacy
Correcting Liver Function:
- Dandelion extract is used in inflammation and congestion of liver.
- Dandelion extract is also used in the early stages of liver cirrhosis such as alcoholic cirrhosis.
- Dandelion extract stimulates bile production, and helps the body get rid of excess water produced by the diseased liver.
- Dandelion extract successfully treats hepatitis, liver swelling, jaundice and indigestion in those with inadequate bile secretion.
- Cholagogue Function:
- Dandelion extract, flavonoids can double the flow of bile. This is critical in the process of toxin elimination, because bile flow is a natural secretion essential to transporting toxins from the liver to the intestines, where they are shuttled out of the body.
Extract of dandelion leaves is a powerful diuretic. Unlike many conventional diuretics, dandelion leaves do not leach potassium from the body.
Yellow Brown fine Powder
10 % Flavon by HPLC
Loss on Drying
Pass 80 mesh
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months