Brief Introduction Pine bark extract, rich in proanthocyanidin, is a bioflavanoid complex extracted from the bark of the pinus massoniana Lamb pine tree. Pine bark extract is a powerful antioxidant, which play a crucial role in repairing and protecting cells in the body. Pine bark extract powder help shield the body from free radical molecules, which are harmful by products of metabolism and exposure to environmental pollutants.
Pine Bark Extract Product Description
- Product Name: Pine Bark ExtractLatin Name: Pinus Massoniana Lamb.
- Part Used: Bark
- Specification: Procyanidin (OPC) 90%-98% test by UV-VIS
- Molecular Formula: C30H26O13
- Molecular Mass: 594.52
- CAS No.: 4852-22-6
- Function Steadying vascular wall, inhibiting inflammation.
- Eliminating free radicals, preventing arteriosclerosis.
- Protecting the skin from injury by superfluous ultraviolet radiation and free radicals.
- Resisting cancer, inflammation and allergen.
Certificate Of Analysis
Dark Purple fine Powder
95 % Proanthocyanidins , Pycnogenol by UV
Loss on Drying
Pass 80 mesh
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold